- NYS expects to receive an initial delivery of 170,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and we anticipate the possibility of starting to vaccinate the first group of New Yorkers by December 15, if all safety and efficacy approvals are granted.
- A new Micro-Cluster Strategy is addressing COVID-19 hot spots that have cropped up across the state.
- Bars, restaurants and gyms, as well as any State Liquor Authority-licensed establishment, must close in-person service from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings at private residences are limited to no more than 10 people.
- Read New York’s COVID-19 Winter Plan to mitigate the spread of the virus and bolster New York’s hospital’s preparedness.
- New travel guidelines are in effect that allow out-of-state travelers to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Go to New York’s COVID Report Card to find COVID-19 positive case data for every school district in the state.
- To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below:
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find: guidance and maps for the Micro-Cluster Initiative; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through December 31, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sundays (1/21/24 to 4/28/24) from Noon to 4 p.m.
Please follow & like us
The mission of the Kirkland Town Library is to connect community members
through equitable access to information and resources that educate, engage, and
Sign up for our email newsletter!
You can choose the list for adults, the list for kids, teens, and families, or both! You'll get all the latest news about programs, events, additions to our collection, and more.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Kirkland Town Library, 55 1/2 College Street Clinton, NY 13323. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact