- New York City is on track to enter phase two of the state’s regional phased reopening plan; Long Island and Mid-Hudson Valley are on track to enter phase three; the Capital Region, Western New York, Central New York, Finger Lakes, Mohawk Valley, North Country, and Southern Tier are in phase three.
- New York State reached the lowest percentage of positive COVID-19 tests yesterday since the pandemic began.
- Governor Cuomo signs legislation prohibiting health care employers from penalizing employees for making complaints of employer violations.
- Governor Cuomo announced gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed in phase three.
- Hospitals and group homes will be allowed to accept visitors at their discretion, while following state guidelines including time-limited visits and requiring visitors to wear PPE and be subject to symptom and temperature checks.
- Governor Cuomo announced the implementation of a new early warning dashboard to monitor and review how the virus is being contained on an ongoing basis.
- The $100M New York Forward Loan Fund will provide loans to small businesses, focusing on minority and women owned small businesses, that did not receive federal COVID-19 assistance.
- The New York State sales tax filing deadline has been extended to June 22, 2020.
- Governor Cuomo issued executive orders 202.17 and 202.18 requiring all people in New York to wear masks or face coverings in public, including when taking public or private transportation or riding in for-hire vehicles.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services.
- New Yorkers can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sundays (1/21/24 to 4/28/24) from Noon to 4 p.m.
Please follow & like us
The mission of the Kirkland Town Library is to connect community members
through equitable access to information and resources that educate, engage, and
Sign up for our email newsletter!
You can choose the list for adults, the list for kids, teens, and families, or both! You'll get all the latest news about programs, events, additions to our collection, and more.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Kirkland Town Library, 55 1/2 College Street Clinton, NY 13323. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact