- Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
- New York State currently has the lowest death toll and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
- DOH is investigating potential COVID-19 exposure at a high school graduation ceremony in Westchester County from an individual who attended after having recently traveled to Florida and subsequently began showing symptoms and tested positive.
- Regions in phase four will be permitted to hold social gatherings of up to 50 people; and indoor religious gatherings will be allowed at up to 33 percent of the indoor site’s capacity.
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- The deadline for New York State personal income tax and corporation tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sundays (1/21/24 to 4/28/24) from Noon to 4 p.m.
Please follow & like us
The mission of the Kirkland Town Library is to connect community members
through equitable access to information and resources that educate, engage, and
Sign up for our email newsletter!
You can choose the list for adults, the list for kids, teens, and families, or both! You'll get all the latest news about programs, events, additions to our collection, and more.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Kirkland Town Library, 55 1/2 College Street Clinton, NY 13323. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact